- These signs made of 4mm fluted board are a cost effective solution for short term use internally or externally (about 12 months externally)
- This sign is used to instruct a specific mandatory instruction or behaviour
- These signs are best used on construction sites or other industrial workplaces to make sure that the sites are adequately prepared against health and safety risks
- The large safety sign boards are ideally placed at a site entrance to notify employees and visitors what they need to do to keep out of harm's way
- The signs are supplied with fittings to fit onto surfaces securely
- The sturdy fluted plastic extruded material is lightweight and is both chemical and water resistant making it ideal for outdoor use
- The signs can also be used indoors.
- Sign Subject / Text : PPE must be worn on this site
- WxH: 600x450mm
Construction Safety Board 600x450 4mm Fluted PPE Must Be Worn Ref CON010Cx600x450 Up to 10 Day Leadtime
We take safety in the workplace seriously. We stock a comprehensive range of Health & Safety signs to help you meet your legal obligations of displaying the correct signage The Health and Safety Regulations requires that appropriate safety or warning signs be provided and maintained at work premises Every business is required to carry out a risk assessment of their premises and that they display the relevant signs in compliance with these findings **Signage can be subject to change to ensure compliance with any legislation changes and improvements.
|Indoor / Outdoor use||Both|
|Subject/Text||PPE must be worn on this site|