- For a longer lifespan semi rigid plastic safety signs are digitally printed onto one piece of hard wearing gloss vinyl that is then precisely bonded to 1mm thick semi-rigid plastic
- This sign is used to alert designated areas
- The plastic is flexible and bends easy when it has been heated, allowing different shaped signs to be manufactured.
- Signs come with peel and stick material which will stick to any clean surface
- These type of signs are mainly for interior use but can be used externally
- Sign Subject / Text : Assembly point A
- WxH: 600x400mm
Safe Procedure Sign 600x400 1mm Plastic Assembly Point - A Ref SP321SRP-600x400 Up to 10 Day Leadtime
We take safety in the workplace seriously. We stock a comprehensive range of Health & Safety signs to help you meet your legal obligations of displaying the correct signage The Health and Safety Regulations requires that appropriate safety or warning signs be provided and maintained at work premises Every business is required to carry out a risk assessment of their premises and that they display the relevant signs in compliance with these findings **Signage can be subject to change to ensure compliance with any legislation changes and improvements.
|Material||Semi Rigid Plastic|
|Fixing||Peel and Stick backing / Fixings supplied|
|Subject/Text||Assembly point A|
|Type||Fire Safety Signs|